- You will need to approach the college or one of our registered agents and will be given detailed information about the programme, entry criteria, subject options, facilities, the Code of Practice (international students), and fees. This information is provided by means of our handbook or internet website.
- You read the conditions of acceptance and sign the enrolment form. You must supply full information including start date of course, contact details and emergency contact details.
- You will be sent a conditional letter of offer for the programme. On this offer it is clearly stated what documents (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL Certificate, Academic Record) need to be supplied in order for the final (unconditional) letter of offer to be issued.
- You will forward the required documents to the college. Only originals or certified copies will be accepted. Once the documents have been sighted and verified by the executive head or the director, the letter of offer is issued. If you need to apply for a visa for New Zealand, the letter of offer is presented to the nearest New Zealand Immigration Office by you or your agent.
- You will then be able to gain appropriate immigration documentation in your country of origin. You pay the fees in full.
- You pay the fees in full.
- You will be required to complete an assessment on arrival at Business College to ensure that your study plan and career intentions match the course being offered.
Notes: This offer of a place is subject to English Language proficiency, you must show evidence of achieving the appropriate level of English for the course you are enrolling on which can be from either of the following tests: IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or a TOEFL score of 500.
The enrolment form contains various clauses, which must be agreed to prior to your enrolment being finalised. One of the conditions is that you agree to notify the college of your current details, address, accommodation type and immigration status at all times – should you fail to do so your enrolment may be cancelled.
Click to download to enrolment form 2015 (download enrolment form)
Student Visa Checklist
The following original documents are required in order for your application to be accepted and decided:
► Your valid passport
► A fully completed and signed student visa application form with two passport sized photograph that is to be included
► Evidence of the Financial Undertaking (or Living Expenses)
► An offer of a place at a New Zealand training or educational establishment. This will be supplied by Business College.
► Evidence that the course fees have been paid up to a specified date. This will be supplied by Business College after course fees have been received in New Zealand
► A written guarantee of accommodation for you here in New Zealand
An Immigration Officer may request an applicant to present further documents and/or attend an interview. Please allow 25 working days for your application to be finalised. Please contact us for address details of where to send your completed application to. This is usually the nearest NZ Immigration Branch or NZ Embassy or High Commission.
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope or courier pack for the return of your documents. NZ Immigration is unable to accept EFTPOS payment for applications received by mail; however they can accept credit card payment via MasterCard/Bankcard and (Visa please note Diners Club and American Express credit cards cannot be accepted in New Zealand).